ePUC Maintenance Outage
NOTE DATE CHANGE: ePUC will be unavailable between 8 and 10 pm on Tuesday, January 22, 2019, due to network equipment maintenance by the State Agency of Digital Services.
ePUC is the Vermont Public Utility Commission's ("Commission") online case and document management system. ePUC includes public documents and other information in all kinds of cases filed with the Commission after November 15, 2017, except for tariff and DigSafe cases.
ePUC also includes public documents and other information in many kinds of cases filed with the Commission after January 17, 2017, and in net-metering cases filed with the Commission after July 3, 2017.
Information about and documents in the remaining types of new cases filed with the Commission will be added at a later date. In addition, older Commission orders and some documents from past significant cases are continually being added to ePUC.
Without being logged in to ePUC, you can:
- Search Commission cases
- File a public comment with the Commission
- Create your own ePUC user account and log in, or
- Log in using the "guest" ePUC user account that the Commission has created:
- username = puc.ePUCadmin@vermont.gov
- password = password (all lower case)
You must create an ePUC user account and log in to:
- File many types of new cases with the Commission
- File a motion to intervene in a case that is included in ePUC
- File additional documents in a case that is included in ePUC
- See all cases that have been created in ePUC by you or anyone under your agency account
If you do not already have an ePUC user account, click the Create Account button below.
Reminder: All parties participating in cases before the Vermont Public Utility Commission must follow the Commission's procedural rules. The Commission's general Rules of Practice are contained in Commission Rule 2.000. Special rules apply to net-metering cases; these are included in Commission Rule 5.100. Depending on the type of case, other Commission rules may also apply. All Commission rules are available on the Commission's website.
Login Now Create Account
The ePortal online filing system is most compatible with the following browsers; Internet Explorer 10, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. The minimum browser requirement for Internet Explorer is version 8.0.