Vermont Public Utility Commission

Public Comment

Public Comment-Portal

Use this web form to submit a public comment that is not related to an already existing project/case.
If your comment is in reference to an already existing project/case, search for the case using the
"Search by Case Number" link above or, if you do not know the case number, click on "List of Searches"
and select a case search based on what you know about the case. Then click on the "Select Action"
drop-down menu and "Add Public Comment" to add your comment.

If your comment exceeds the allotted space or if you are submitting an attached file,
please enter "see attached file" in the text box above and attach a document.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

1 + 3 =

Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.